I'm going to put in some controversial choices in here. My list, in order of listing.

• Atari 2600 - My first real console, and my first video game love affair.
• Texas Instruments 99/4A - My first computer. I played a hell of a lot of games on it, and even wrote a few sucky ones myself.
• Atari 7800 - A better continuation of the Atari 2600 legacy than the 5200 was, and some really great games.
• Intellivision - Never had one growing up, but got one in the late '80s along with an INTV catalog that I made use of!
• Dreamcast - enough said.
• Lynx - My first portable, and I used the hell out of it.
• Jaguar - I've always loved this underdog console, plus it introduced me to 3D gaming.
• Commodore Amiga 1000 - A computer, but mainly used as a game machine. And so many good games came out for it.
• Sega CD - I'm skipping over the Genesis and going straight for the CD-ROM peripheral. I had a fascination with the Sega CD after I bought a Laseractive with a Sega module. And I don't have a problem with FMV games like so many people have.
• iPod Touch - Not a game console at all, but I still play a lot of games on it. I almost always have it on me whenever I leave the house.