Hello and welcome to my sale.

1 Atari 5200 Jungle Hunt cartidge. Comes with the game itself Works and is in fine condtion. Asking $1.00

2 Intellivision Tennis cartidge. Comes with only the game. Wokrs great is in excellent condition Asking $0.50 cents

3 Super Nintendo Super Ghouls and Goblins cartidge. Comes with the game only. The game works great but the condtion of the cartidges in not great there is no scratches but it has been around the block if you know what I mean. IN PANDING STATUS

4 Sega Genesis Sonic The Hedgehodge 2 cartidge. Comes with the game only. Works in excellent condtion Asking $1.00

5 Sega Master System Ghostbusters. Comes with games,box and manual.
Works excellent. IN PENDING STATUS

Misc stuff
6 1988 Donruss baseball card book features the whole team set of the 88 cubs set also has updated cards as well as Stan Muscial puzzle. Also has a black and white areial view of Wrigley Field. Asking $2.00 each. I have 4 of these books.

7 1985 Fleer baseball card team set featuring the Altanta Baves. The set is not complete it is missing one card. Cards are in mint condtion. Has many superstars in the set.Asking $1.50

8 1985 Fleer baseball card team set featuring the San Diego Padres. The set is not complete it is missing two cards. Has many superstars as well as a couple of hall of famers in the set. Asking $1.50

9 Dunkin Donuts 1986 New York Mets collectible quarters display featuring arial view of shea stadium. Sorry no quarters with this item the quarters can be found on ebay.The quarter list is as follows Strawberry,
Carter,Dystra,Wilson,Hernandez and Fernandez. Asking $1.50

10 New York Mets Jorge Reyes New York Times photo. Shows the mets superstar in action as he tries to score. Also shows Phillies catcher liberthal as well. Asking $1.00

11 DVD empty cases just like the playstation 2 covers great for games that were purchase with out a dvd holder.Also great for cd's as well. I have a lot of these. I have assorted colors Grey,Black and White asking price $1.00 each.

12 I have various pocket schedules of mlb.nhl,minor league teams from various years. Mostly teams from the eastern seaboard. Asking $0.50 cents each.

I accept paypal,money orders etc.

Feel free to make me an offer or if you have any questions. Also I forgot to mention if you would like to make a trade that is find also.