Hey everyone.
Last week I was inquiring about NES and gold 72 pin connectors since I was thinking about adding a NES to my slowly growing classic video game collection. Thanks to all of you who responded. Well, I went after a few toaster versions and was outbid. Then I came across a lot that had the Toploader version. I was just reading the " question about NES Toploader thread" and It seems there are mixed feelings some like it others do not. In any case I decided to try my luck at this lot and won! So my question to you guys is did I get a decent deal. Thanks!
There were many games in the lot that I would have wanted to pick up once optaining a NES so I was quite happy with the selection.

Here is what the lot included

As quoted ( and hyped) by the Seller............

"This is a one of a kind Nintendo NES ORIGINAL top-loader system. It is in perfect working condition and boots up every time without having to blow in the machine at all! You're not going to find a package like this anywhere on Ebay. The system alone retails for 250 dollars because of how rare it is! Make it part of your collection today! This whole package comes with the following:

1 Top-loading Nintendo NES System with Cable-box connector and power supply (RARE)
4 controllers (3 classic, 1 dog-bone style)
1 Light-gun
1 four player adapter (RARE)
Here's all of the games that are included in this amazing package, many with game sleeves!!!
The Legend of Zelda (gold cartridge RARE)
Super Mario Brothers / Duck Hunt (light-gun)
Super Mario Brothers 2
Super Mario Brothers 3
Dr. Mario
Yoshie
Excitebike
RBI Baseball
Bases Loaded 1
Contra
Super C (Contra 2)
Blades of Steel
Kirby's Adventure
Donkey Kong Classics
Simon's Quest 2
Super Spike Volleyball / Nintendo World Cup Soccer (RARE - 4 player)
Rampage
M.U.L.E. (4 player)
Ninja Gaiden 1
Gauntlet
Gauntlet 2 (4 player)
Hogan's Alley (light-gun)
Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game
Kung Fu (RARE) "

My winning bid was $152 + $15 shipping (which will be slow shipping at this price I'm sure )

So how did I do? good, bad, decent??

the pic.