Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1
So you're telling me that somebody has a working copy of an unfished Sonic Xtreme for the Sega Saturn, that actually works on retail Sega Saturns, and they aren't releasing it to the general public for the good of humanity?

You've got to be kidding me? They have the original Beta, everybody else would just have generic silvers. Why don't they do it? That is a horrible shame that a piece of Sonic's history isn't able to be seen by thine mortal eyes.

You're just pulling my wang.... Right?
Hah, here we go again. According to rumour there's a demo of Jade Gully (which was the one that got sold for $2500) and 'pparently there's a Metal Sonic boss fight somewhere as well.

The people interested in the Jade Gully demo are split right down the middle on what to do with it. Half of 'em think that it should be released to anyone who can download it, but the other half believe that it's "unfair" to the person that paid the money (for a copy that was ordered destroyed and instead pocketed in the first place) and that it would depreciate the CD's value.

I... don't know. While I'd love to own the thing, it's a dream that I'll never attain and isn't it only 5 minutes long or something anyway? Pretty pricey demo disc.

Re the original post: Tiara's a cutie. However, there is no way that this game would be held so high in regard by Sonic fans if it was actually released. Doesn't mean I don't still want it someday though