Quote Originally Posted by Julio III
This game is awesome! Been playing it for a while
I found your post about levels confusing - so here's my summary:

It's a Rhythm-Action game for the DS with great anime styling. Basically, you play some (kind of) cheerleaders who help out people in dire need. Eg, some kid who needs to study for his exams but his family keep making too much noise and distracting him, or the receptionist who has to get through a busy afternoon and then make out with her boss. These are the most boring and easy to explain stories, they get really crazy and wacky pretty soon.
There are 15 songs overall and a lot of them are excellent (personal fave - Over The Distance, the dead guy ghost love song story). There are 4 progressively harder difficulty settings (with different cheerleaders) which makes you keep replaying. Not only one of the best music games but some of the best stories I've experienced for a good while - and you don't even need Japanese to understand whats going on.

I think I ordered this from Yes-Asia. They do free worldwide shipping which meant it was cheaper than getting a new DS game over here. If not, Play-Asia and Lik-Sang are always good choices.
Oh yeah, I meant "difficulty level".