I'm researching a few 16-bit RPGs that were scheduled for American release, but canceled. If anyone has information on prototypes of the following games, I'd be most grateful.

The Journey Home: Quest for the Throne (A translation of the Super Famicom Action/RPG Neugier, it was to be released for the SNES by Renovation in late 1993. Nintendo Power reviewed it.)

Lost Mission (Vic Tokai had this SNES RPG slated for the market throughout 1993, but it never showed up. I don't know what its Japanese title was, or even if it was a Japanese RPG to start with. Nintendo Power reviewed this one as well.)

Star Odyssey (Sage's Creation planned on bringing this, a localization of a Mega Drive RPG called Blue Almanac, out for the Genesis in 1992. Before it was axed, the game enjoyed a lot of advertising, as well as reviews in several magazines.)

Lufia and The Fortress of Doom (This SNES title is well known in RPG circles, but Taito ran magazine ads promoting a Genesis version of the game in late '94 and early '95. No screenshots or magazine pieces ever turned up.)

Even if you've never heard of these games, feel free to offer your conjecture about whether or not protos would actually exist for these titles.