Thread: Kunio Tachi no Banka (SNES) - a few questions, please help!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Kunio Tachi no Banka (SNES) - a few questions, please help!

Hey everyone,

Okay, I'm stumped on this one. I can't find anything about this game being available to own. For those of you who don't know, it's an amazing side-scrolling beat-'em-up for the Super Famicom. I've played the hell out of the ROM for this game but I'd actually be interested in owning it. The thing is, I can't find anything out about it; how rare it is, I can't find it on eBay, and not too many search results either, and the ones I can find are code stuff. I guess my question is, is this game even available anymore? Or is it one of those games that I'd really have no chance in hell in finding? Just trying to gauge how difficult this might be, and to see if anyone else has been successful tracking it down. I'd also suggest playing the game if you haven't ... it's awesome.

Thanks!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Kunio Tachi no Banka (SNES) - a few questions, please he

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Belmont
    Hey everyone,

Okay, I'm stumped on this one. I can't find anything about this game being available to own. For those of you who don't know, it's an amazing side-scrolling beat-'em-up for the Super Famicom. I've played the hell out of the ROM for this game but I'd actually be interested in owning it. The thing is, I can't find anything out about it; how rare it is, I can't find it on eBay, and not too many search results either, and the ones I can find are code stuff. I guess my question is, is this game even available anymore? Or is it one of those games that I'd really have no chance in hell in finding? Just trying to gauge how difficult this might be, and to see if anyone else has been successful tracking it down. I'd also suggest playing the game if you haven't ... it's awesome.

Thanks!
    I've been looking for a mint complete copy for about a year or so. It has been on ebay very infrequently and even then, condition varies. I remember a nice one bought at a BIN for about $90 I believe, although I thought that was a little high. it's quite a rare game indeed, even for the japanese market. Don't worry, just keep looking, mostly on ebay or if you have a contact in Japan that can help you find it, that would be a good way to track down the game as well.
    There Can Be Only One!
    ---AWESOME TRADERS---
    maxlords, vintagegamecrazy, [-Sentinel-], Rugal, vision89, stargate, gamergary, Nick, Zmweasel

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rhiohki said:
    I've been looking for a mint complete copy for about a year or so. It has been on ebay very infrequently and even then, condition varies. I remember a nice one bought at a BIN for about $90 I believe, although I thought that was a little high.
    Okay, so that's the kind of price we're talking about then, give or take? Wow! I had no idea it would be in that range. I figured most likely it would though. I just didn't have a clue as to how rare it was; I guess not being able to find it on eBay should've given me some sort of hint.

At any rate, thanks rhiohki!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Belmont
    rhiohki said:
    I've been looking for a mint complete copy for about a year or so. It has been on ebay very infrequently and even then, condition varies. I remember a nice one bought at a BIN for about $90 I believe, although I thought that was a little high.
    Okay, so that's the kind of price we're talking about then, give or take? Wow! I had no idea it would be in that range. I figured most likely it would though. I just didn't have a clue as to how rare it was; I guess not being able to find it on eBay should've given me some sort of hint.

At any rate, thanks rhiohki!
    no problem. In terms of price, try to get one in the $50-60 range if you can, that's what some of the importers on ebay were charging for one in o.k shape. I wouldn't spend a whole chunk of dough on it unless it was in pristine condition. Good luck man!
    There Can Be Only One!
    ---AWESOME TRADERS---
    maxlords, vintagegamecrazy, [-Sentinel-], Rugal, vision89, stargate, gamergary, Nick, Zmweasel

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks for the tips, I'll certainly be on the lookout. Good luck to you too and hopefully you'll get your copy; it sounds like you've been on the lookout for quite awhile.

Thanks again for the information!