Thread: An Odd NES Game

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default An Odd NES Game

I have an Nintendo NES game titled 1500 in 1...there are literally 1500 games on it..several games have different variations...can anyone tell me the rareity of this game and where i can get others like it...
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There really is no rarity set up for those kinds of multicartridges, since they are pirated and come in all forms and sizes. They are generally quite easy to come across outside the US, and a bit more difficult within the US. Finding an identical copy of a particular multicart for the second time is not exactly common, thus making individual multicarts quite rare (although there are some that are quite common), but due to the number of multicarts out there, they are not considered to be rare items.

If you seek more of these cartridges, just check out some of the European eBay sites such as eBay.es, eBay.fr, eBay.it, etc. You can usually find some multicartridges on there.

-Speedy
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Indeed,here in Europe they pop up quite often and not for all to much either,although i see prices rising lately.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes in Europe multicarts were quite common. I remember the magazine from my father's work when I was much younger which had every issue multiple adds for them (they were also for GB).

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i've personally seen in my lifetime as a collector about 7 different pirate multicarts, one of which i actually purchased

according to some they are starting to become more widespread and common allthough im yet to see that theory ring true

if you were going to sell the cart though dont expect too much for it, but be aware that if there is a demand somebody will snap it up for a good price