ok- between the stuff i nab at trade shows and relatives that give me stuff i never wear, i have TOO MANY clothes here. i usually toss stuff in a bag or closet , but when i did this the other day, a huge unworn clothes monster fall on top of me and tried to eat my face off. normally, i'd just pack this stuff up and have it goodwilled, but i decided to see if anyone here was willing to save me the trip,

so i'm giving you folks out there a chance to look like me for a change (c'mon, you know you want to!). everything's unworn, a bit wrinkled from being stored in assorted bags, but nothing a good steaming couldn't take care of.

pics of gaming related stuff are below:

PRICES- well, most are in the 3-10 buck range and and may be slightly negotiable depending on what and how much you're buying. i'll be adding a few more things as i get pics and post them, so check back later tonight or tomorrow for more stuff. PM or e-mail me with questions- i'll be out for a bit, but i'll get back to you at some point.

i also have a bunch of non-gaming related clothes here here, mostly nike t's, and 1 b-ball wear, crazy dress shirts i'll never wear and a few oddball items like an italian bike shirt and a socer top (where the fark these came from i have NO idea- my closet is a endless black hole) but PM me for those links.

cheers,
g.