You know the ones. They like to creep up on you slowly with a nice and fun start... but little do you realize there is evil brewing within. An evil so damned it may cause you to yell, scream, even curse at the TV!Maybe it's the kind of game that tells your brain to throw that controller through that glass window... odds are, you've played one before. Now's the chance to warn you're fellow gamers about these beauties before they send another innocent to "Anger Management." List your top five hardest games now!
For me it's:
1. Contra: Hard Corps (Genesis)- I am convinced that this game is the culprit of many unexplained suicides.
2. The Adventures of Batman & Robin (Genesis)- Ugh, can we say Game Genie? I couldn't even pass the second level in this one.
3. Ninja Gaiden 3 (NES)- Why Ryu? Why do you fall backwards off a mountain every @#$%ing time a drop of water hits you?!?
4. Back to the Future (NES)- I'm sorry, but every time I get up to the pie throwing scene I just lose it.
5. My Hero (SMS)- Perhaps this one should be placed higher, for it surely has driven one to many a gamer to insanity. Gangsters riding pigs? What the hell?
Now think long and hard about this... and in case you start getting upset just thinking about these games, try thinking of a game like Duck Tales for the NES... you will definitely calm down.