Hello All,

I am Ben Langberg, a graphic designer in Atlanta, GA. I am 28 and live with my Girlfriend and our two cats.

My first system was an Atari 2600, followed by a VIC-20, C64, and Amiga 500. I started collecting Atari in college and diccovered the 2600 Connection newsletter. I typed in a bunch of Atari manuals for Greg Chance's Videogame museum, many of which are now at AtariAge.

I collect 2600 mainly, then I get games that are fun to play for most of the NES and above systems. I'd love to have a complete NTSC Atari collection one day, but it seems that too many of us have the same goal... :wink: My Amiga 2000 still works, and after the Atari 2600 it's probably my second favorite "game machine".

So in summary, I collect for 2600, C64, NES, Amiga, Gameboy/Color, Genesis/CD/32x, Lynx, Turbo Grafx/Duo, SNES, 3DO, Jaguar/CD, Saturn, PSX, N64, and Dreamcast.

I run my le geek website, which hopefully someday will be a good review archive for classic games. Some of my favorites include (in no particular order): Space Taxi, Times of Lore, Blue Max, Tempest 2000, Legend of Zelda, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy 2, Lemmings, Out of this World, Prince of Persia, Rocket Ranger, WizKid, Seaquest, Pitfall, Enduro, Gravattack, Pinball Dreams, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Airball, Fool's Errand, Mr. Do, Gyruss, Rampart, & Time Pilot.

Well that's probably enough from me! :lol:

Cheers,
le geek