When I was 17 I would cut class and go to the local arcade, Fun and Games. My buddies and I would make fun of the guys in the shirt and tie with the briefcase beating the hell out of a machine on thier lunch hour. After all, arcades were for high school kids, not adults. We made a pact not to become like THOSE guys......

...Now I'm 33 years old. I'm 5 minutes from that arcade, and I'm a guy in the shirt and tie.... beating up the classic machines on my lunch hour....

When I was in college we had a game called Blockout. It's basically tetris in 3d, where you drop the blocks into the pit. Anyway, I wasn't nearly as good as everyone else but I enjoyed the game. Then they got it at Fun and Games.... everyone only could get to the 2nd or 3rd board. I patiently waited for my quarter to come up. Once I got on the machine I hit the 14th level, got my name up, and walked away.... God I love that sort of thing.

And my rant is about all those Namco (not just them) arcade places that only have one mfg of machines. All the little guys seem to be going out of business. I'm glad I still have Fun and Games, they have a large variety of stuff..... anyway just my 2 cents.