Thread: Take a look at Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Take a look at Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock [Joystiq]

This image (bigger on the inside version here) is our first glimpse at Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, a new downloadable title "initially" coming to PC, PS3 and Vita sometime this year. For those of you unfamiliar with the Time Lord and his escapades across the fabric of reality, the above image shows the Doctor (technically the 11th Doctor, portrayed by Matt Smith) at the control panel of his time machine the TARDIS (which is an acronym for "Time And Relative Dimension In Space").

One screenshot isn't much to go on, but it looks like Supermassive Games has Matt Smith's trademark look down about as well as one could hope. We wait with baited breath for a look at River Song, or any information about this game.Take a look at Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Cherry (Level 1) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    vertigoprocess

Nice... love that show...
    Hardware Collection

Nintendo: NES, SNES (Model 1 and 2), N64, GCN, Wii, Gameboy Classic, Gameboy Pocket (Model 1 and 2), Gameboy Color, GBA, SP (Model 1), DS, DS Lite, DSI
    Sega: SMS (Model 1), Genesis (Model 1, 1.5, 2, 3), 32X, Saturn (Model 2), Dreamcast, Nomad, Game Gear
    Atari: 2600 (Heavy Sixer, Sixer, Four Switch, Sunnyvalle, Vader, JR Short rainbow, JR, Sears Four, Sears Sixer), 5200 (4 Port), 7800 PRO
    MIS.: Magnavox CD-I, 3DO FZ-1, 3DO Goldstar, TG 16, Intellivision, Action Max, XBox, 360, PSX, PS3, PSP, Wonderswan B/W, Game Com, NEO GEO Pocket Color

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BBC America has had some free downloadable Doctor Who PC games on their site for a while. Unfortunately, they are restricted to the UK.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

I've got the Dr. Who UK DS games (Thanks Mayhem!). If/when this gets a stateside release, i'll have another reason to maybe play the PS3.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog