Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGamer
Well I played, loved and finished both Driver games but yes the 2nd was mega hard. Anyway, I seem to recollect a horid PSX game called THE ONE or something similiar, if anyone can comment please help......
I believe the game you are thinking of is called "One". At the beginning of the game you are running through this building with a helicopter shooting at you. You must jump over the concrete holes made by the missiles it launches. Then you are at the bottom of a hole and a whole bunch of guys attack you at once, so you use your "rage power" (or whatever) to mow 'em down. Then a spaceship type thingy suddenly appears in the hole and you have to keep jumping up on ledges to reach the top while it shoots at you (and knocking you back down to the bottom, or killing you, when it hits you). I gave up after this part.

The main problem here is that the camera can't keep up with what you are doing, so you are always jumping into places you shouldn't be jumping. And that hole is even harder to get out of than the ones in E.T.

The "rage" thing is kind of cool, but done better in other games (especially Sword of the Berzerk). Otherwise, it's total garbage. They should have called it "None" because that is how much fun you will have with the game.