Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin-
Well, I picked up this PSX game I hadn't seen anyone mention yet cause I saw it in a rental store and it was a longbox game. It was Kileak: The DNA operative or something like that. Well, I could tell it was horrible but I picked it up anyways cause it was cheap and it is abyssmal. It's not even on the shelf with my other stuff. It's just thrown on the floor of the closet. Where I can't see it....and where it will stay.
i'd have to disagree with you, but only because i've played all the genki mech games and like them a lot. i'll drop in a replacement bad game for you, however:

expendable- how do you port a dreamcast game to the ps one? not very well, as this game shows. not only does the graphical hit make the game painful to look at, the controls are so poorly translated as to render the game unplayable with the default setup.

another? ok:

spawn the eternal- i never thought mc farlane could draw all that well, and even though he had nothing to do with the programming, the game captures that same crappy feel as his distortion city artwork. worse still, is that mc farlane hasn't learned one bit, and has let his name and ego get attached to worse and worse projects...

one more:

darklight conflict- has anyone ever finished this game? it's got the touchiest control in a 3D space shooter ever, and it's entirely possible to finish a long ass mission but blow up your ship while landiing every single time you try. one of those "looks good, but don't you dare play it" games...

oh, yeah:

the crow: city of angels- worst (and i mean it) ps game. ever. unfinished, it is, and blows, it most certainly does. you'll want to don a black leather coat, put some shoe white on your face and go after the programmers. fantastic four is like metal gear solid compared to this one. i STILL think it's an incomplete, buggy beta after all these years... x_x

and yes, fantastic four is terrible. i usually keep my bad games, but jack kirby was spinning in his grave so loudly it kept me up, so i sold it off to some guy for way too much money a few years back...