Thread: Dragon Ball GT Final Bout US version really worth 240$????

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dragon Ball GT Final Bout US version really worth 240$????

I see Dragonball Ball GT Final Bout going on Ebay at some ridiculous prices, probably averaging almost 225$ apiece. One went for 255 the other day. What is the game really worth and what would you let it go for? I have two and want to sell one. Some feedback would be greatly appreciated. I do not know too much about PS. I saw one that didn't even have instructions and the seller said he was not even sure if it worked and that sold for 191$. Then I saw a guy on here who said he would trade an x-box with an extra controller and three games, which I now forget, for the game. Experts, let me know what a fair selling price is, because I have some people who want to buy it from me. One guys is offering 185$, but I am tempted to try ebay to get more, but I do now know much about seller fees. Thanks all.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default beefsteak mines...a bonanza!

take the $185 and run with it. this way, you're not dealing with the chance of no-goodnik non-paying bidders driving up the price out of spite, and you having to relist the game until it sells for what someone else says it's worth here. or, put it on ebay, and hope that you don't start bidding too low to lose the game for less, or have too high a reserve that it scares folks away. you COULD have a "buy it now" of $200, and add free shipping, just to relieve any guilt you may feel. just buy bubble wrap and a good box, so the winner gets his game in tip-top shape...

oddly enough, last year we sold our penultimate u.s. final bout for (sit down, please) $350 ( i TOLD you to sit...) and it AMAZES me that we did, partly because it was priced as a joke (this woman walked in about an hour after we priced it, looked in the showcase, left, and came back with cash in about 5 minutes!), and partly because it's a damn terrible excuse for a fighting game...

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sold mine on the second try on ebay a while back for 225. the first time it went for the BIN of 300, but of course the asshole didnt pay.

Key (Level 9) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My brother bought that one at the CGE2002 Auction for $130 or whatever, got bored with it, put it on ebay, and made $200. It was in a very crappy condition, and the seller was pleased with it!