Ok, boys and girls, it's that warm and fuzzy time of the year again - fall NECG. That's right. Sunday, November 2nd, tenatively scheduled to run from 2 to 7pm (since we all have to get to bed early for work the next morning!)
Here's the deal: you need to be there. No one is turned away, even Property of H for goodness sake. So just show up.
We'll be featuring the usual trading, gaming, chatting, beer drinking, and a whole lot more. In fact, let's run down some special features of this meet:
- Warlords Tournament! (that Christian will lose, as per usual)
- Demo of Kirk Israel's JoustPong homebrew!
- One or two copies of our special rereleased 2600 game may be floating around seeking new homes (you know which one!)
- Sam Adams Octoberfest beer (deeeeeelicious!)
- More games for trade (and even sale) than one could ever expect to arrange in Christian's game room
- Christian's game room
- Um, more stuff!
So yeah, no excuses this time. We'll be pushing the meet more, complete with driving directions and other such information as the day approaches. Sunday, November 2nd. Be there. Yes, you.