Thread: Anybody else bored with Xbox Live?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Anybody else bored with Xbox Live?

I just don't find it entertaining at all anymore. I've gone back to offline gaming mostly on Xbox now, and i'm getting alot more pleasure out of it.

There's something about the voice chat that just ruins the whole online experience, oh yeah it's the people that take everything too seriously, and retarded monkeys "90% of Xbox Live population". Seriously though even without the stupid people the online voice chat just takes away that mysterious element, and true teamwork, and it deosn't help that the entire Xbox Live population abuses it.

Before online voice chat, people just worked together! Now it's full of ego maniacs who will get you killed cause if you don't do what they say then they boot you. This I think is the main problem.."not enough Xbox Live servers".

The innocence and escapability of Online gaming is going down the tubes. Now I gotta deal with hearing people online too, as if I didn't already hear people bitch and moan enough in the real world!

I think i'll go back to PC online gaming here shortly as at least most of the PC community has a sense of humor, and understands the trueness of gaming, and the subtle use of voice chat, and there are alot more people with kick ass servers.

Sorry Johnny, i'm sorry you're having a bad day, your server RoXX0rs, please don't kick me... :/

When it becomes more work than pleasure, you can count me out...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VGKYOURMOM

I haven't used ny x-box live in over 6 months.....you can only play so much mechassault.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I look forward to listening to the gabbling of the fucktards--as soon as SB:LOC comes out and I sell out shell out get the hell out for XBL.
    (\ /)
    (O.o) ---XBL GT: RHINDLE
    (><)
    /_|_\ ---PH34R TEH BUNNY

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't played it in months. I got tired of the cheating mostly. Online is a wonderful place to go if you play with "friends" that you know won't cheat you. As soon as you play an unknown, grab your ankles.

You have to be a master at a game & know every cheat just to compete with some of the XBox Live fools. I knew Fever 2003 inside & out and could hang with anyone. Anything else I'm afraid to try. I put in Ghost Recon once & got my ass handed to me. Near the end, I was laying on my stomach in a foggy swamp hoping no one would find me. Oh, but they did.

I detest the headset. Even when I played it so much in beta & early in its release, I never used it. Too many foul mouthed kids & too many weird silent types. Plus, I like to concentrate when I play and the headset screws with that.

In saying all this, I'll probably renew my subscription if only for...

Halo 2.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If only marvel vs. capcom 2 was released for x-box live, then i would change my tune, but i am REALLY bored with it! Except for the occasion CvS2 match i never play.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    E Nice Geo

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    & too many weird silent types.
    Don't know what you mean by weird in that. I don't like talking much online. What I hate is the hosts who say 'talk or I'm gonna boot you.' If it was a squad based FPS then maybe I can see their point but on most other games it isn't necessary. This isn't dating service. Go look elsewhere to chat it up with someone.
    Murk: We will bring you Bob Barker. We will bring you the limp and beaten body of Bob Barker! - BTVS

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by E Nice
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    & too many weird silent types.
    Don't know what you mean by weird in that. I don't like talking much online. What I hate is the hosts who say 'talk or I'm gonna boot you.' If it was a squad based FPS then maybe I can see their point but on most other games it isn't necessary. This isn't dating service. Go look elsewhere to chat it up with someone.
    What I mean are the guys who wear their headset, but say maybe two words & the rest is just heavy breathing and grunting. Why do they even bother with the headset in the first place?
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    kz5ive

I dont have XBOX Live, I have PS2 online and I know what you mean. Those people take the games too seriously like they getting paid to play. When you play Socom you have a lot of assholes talking shit on the mike. Then if you dont play the way they want you to play, they vote you off. Its the same as playing PC games online as well. I agree, I get more enjoyment playing offline then on.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not a fan anymore either, I rarely use it for the same reasons stated here already. I will not be renewing my service.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    ubersaurus

Quote Originally Posted by Balloon Fight
    If only marvel vs. capcom 2 was released for x-box live, then i would change my tune, but i am REALLY bored with it! Except for the occasion CvS2 match i never play.
    I heard marvel wouldn't let em put the live option in mvc2, as it wasn't part of their contract for the game.

As for cvs2, pullers are the major complaint that alot of people I know hate about live.
    Check out the Kleppings!
    Make Way For Madness!
    "9 is a poor man's 11, and 11 is a Baker's Ten."
    Infinite Lives