Quote Originally Posted by jhd7 View Post
It's not much compared to other Rooms of Doom... heck, there's very little doom here. But it should keep me busy for awhile
-jeff
It's still a nice setup, organised and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku-Sama View Post
its more than i got right now. all of my stuff is packed away still
Same, all my stuff is packed up and stored so I can't play any of it. I have maybe a few handhelds accessible but nothing is organised so my games are all spread out in different locations, I haven't actually spent time playing anything in quite a while. For the most part the only game stuff that's really accessible at the moment is extra stuff I'm hoping to sell off.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku-Sama View Post
you know i just had a random thought.

i'm pretty sure all those systems use an RCA style connector for RF out to the RF switch box.

why couldnt we use a av switch box with RCA connectors on it. connect all the consoles with rca cables to, lets say yellow inputs to keep it simple, and then the RF adapter to the yellow RCA output?
i mean it just needs to pass a signal right? the switch box shouldnt be doing any processing, it might amplify it a little which is perfectly ok in my book

thoughts?
I didn't think of this before but it would be nice to find out if this was possible, it could be a useful solution for similar situations in the future. It's a good idea.