Niku-Sama you mention "Bioshock".

Just to note the originals are better then the remakes in just about every way. Go look it up.

When in doubt just Download, download, download. Because honestly I do not care anymore. We have this highspeed internet for nothing.

About physical copies. The only physical copies of any games I play are the collectable. Take "Ladders" AKA "Death Stranding" ( also please checkout Yoshi Strnaded animation short ).
They have this kick arse big gigantic collectable set. Feels like I am buying a "Blade Runner" prop. In comparison to the current state of modern videogame packaging. The way I see things
unless somebody is an indpendent developer or making B-games it is not worth it anymore.

The only thing that is worth it is just to play with your friends and family. That s the only real reason why DLC is even a thing. You do not want to be left out of the party. However honestly I feel like the whole entire thing is a slap in the face of consumers. I would never purchase anything the flesh if I had to connect to an online server or some bs like that.

My advice about playing older games is to find communities or people who are willing to spend time hacking, modding, or actually fixing the game so it could play on updated systems. That is it.

Now we got Windows 11 ( which just sucks ) and I know the horrible day is coming when some game will say "Your Windows is outdated please install Windows 11" or even now "You have DX12 1.a
not DX12 1.b the game can not play" which is just silly.

I give up to be honest, I give up on big businesses and investing my time into them. I give up those things, it is like a poor mans fight. Like James from Team Rocket collects bottle-caps. He is filthy rich and has the perfect above normal household. I mean why James why? Is Jessie so special ? The boss fired them, and even tried to do away with them a couple of times. Why not just keel Jessie on the side. That is what is wrong with the entire state of gaming. You want to "Eat your cake and have it too" mentality.

Gameguy when in doubt just download download download