They don't really announce this exists. I found it in their estore under the accessories area:
http://www.atgames.us/Mega-Expert-Passport-FBC110.htm

$50, it appears to be some wannabe everdrive or sorts that uses a SDHC card (like their handheld Sega I have) to fire up .BIN files on their TV version of the handheld that uses real carts.

I'm curious if any of you were aware of this and perhaps saw something somewhere if anyone tried one of these in a real console before to see if it would work out on there. All I can get from the reviews on the website, is that it just fires up games in the right format on the console they have, displays stuff the same way through its emulator, and because of the atgames emulator (like a real cart) you'll still get the off key audio and no saving.

I'm just wondering if it's a minimalist pass through or a cheap alternative flash kit to play stuff.

...also they're total cheapskates more than I thought. All that stuff 4~ years ago they threw in with the handheld unit they still make the stuff, and charge a high price tag for it individually on that estore which is annoying. Glad I had a spare ac adapter with the right voltage and an a/v cable too from a vsmile handheld my kid has.