Thread: PS4 bundle I can't find or figure out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default PS4 bundle I can't find or figure out

A few days ago I bought a PS4 new off ebay, came with a stock image so I didn't know what to expect other than it. What I did find was this weird sticker on the front saying it had 3 games inside and a PSN card. When I opened it I found Knack, Killzone and NBA2K14 sealed in their boxes thrown inside from the factory I guess. I've been trying to find this online but other than some webside conn.com that won't list a price online I can't even find a mention of it.

Was this something that store did as my unit came from Colorado if it's around there, or what? I'm curious what this retailed for because the seller was desperate for tuition money and sold it for just $300 shipped.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tanooki View Post
    A few days ago I bought a PS4 new off ebay, came with a stock image so I didn't know what to expect other than it. What I did find was this weird sticker on the front saying it had 3 games inside and a PSN card. When I opened it I found Knack, Killzone and NBA2K14 sealed in their boxes thrown inside from the factory I guess. I've been trying to find this online but other than some webside conn.com that won't list a price online I can't even find a mention of it.

Was this something that store did as my unit came from Colorado if it's around there, or what? I'm curious what this retailed for because the seller was desperate for tuition money and sold it for just $300 shipped.
    Costco had a bundle with PSN+, Knack and Killzone for $500 that had a big sticker on the front. This is probably from some regional chain that negotiated a similar bundle (with NBA2K14 added) with Sony.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You know you're probably right. It was sealed up not with the launch blue PS tape but 3 strips of clear, then a circle sticker about it being tampered with if it is torn or removed that was white/blue text. I guess I got an even larger deal than I thought I did when I got this for the price I did wherever it came from.

The games don't even have NFR on the back or whatever. I'll end up selling the basketball game I'm sure, not sure about killzone, have to read up but Knack I was buying anyway so that's good.