Thread: FS: 2 EVGA Nvidia GTX 580 video cards, SLI ready! $200 each, shipped, $300 for both.

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam
    Psygnosis8

Default FS: 2 EVGA Nvidia GTX 580 video cards, SLI ready! $200 each, shipped, $300 for both.

Hi folks! I just upgraded my PC video cards to Geforce Titans, but these babies are still pretty robust, and I'd like to see them get to a good home.

Technical details about cards can be found here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814130587

I really loved these cards. I used them solely on a TV with an Intel i7 CPU, and In my experience, having them linked in SLI allowed me to play just about any modern game at 30 FPS in 1080p, and if I knocked the video detail down just 1 step, I could get a consistent 60 FPS--EVEN WITH CRYSIS 3! Despite what you may hear about, I had very few problems using SLI with these cards. There was the occasional glitch and sometimes the frame rate would rarely hiccup for about 5 seconds when you first load a couple games, but after that it was always smooth sailing. These things made the 360 and PS3 look like a cheap toy. They also support 3D vision and 3D TV Play.

Package includes a mini-HDMI-to-HDMI and DVI-to-VGA adaptor for each card. I only have one copy of the drivers disc, but honestly these things are out of date and you're probably better off going to nvidia.com and downloading the lates drivers and utilities for it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

The cards require a motherboard supporting PCE Express and work best with version 2.0 or above. PCE edge can be seen here:

In order to link them via SLI you must have an NVIDIA SLI bridge. I looked high and low and I don't have a spare. However, one should have come with your SLI-ready motherboard, and if you don't have one I'm sure EVGA would gladly send you one. SLI edge is on top of the card, and can be seen here:

The card's output is DVI and mini-HDMI, hence all the adaptors:

In addition, the first person to snag one or both of the cards will also get a free EVGA high-end gaming mousepad, still sealed:

(Note--imageshack is cropping this image wierd, but you get the point. I'll send you another pic if you simply must have it.)

I am asking $200 shipped per card and $300 for both. These cards are a great value, and you get a lot of performance for you buck, especially if you install both. PayPal only, please. I may ask a bit extra if shipping outside of the U.S.

Thanks for taking a look!

G

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    Psygnosis8
    PSN
    Psygnosis8
    Steam