Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    needler420

Default N64 memory card help

My memory card keeps deleting stuff on it's own. Then wants to work perfectly fine until it deletes it again at some random time. I don't even get it. If it was the battery it should stop holding a save all together. Instead it acts like a prick and keeps messing me up in all my games and making me loss progress.

These things are like Gameboy pokemon games when it comes to saving and dead batteries. I don't trust N64 memory cards to even buy another one.

I want to replace the battery myself so I know it's like refurbished and won't die for many years to come.
    If I can't fix it I got a nice golf club I think a wedge ( no driver) and I would lover to beat this thing to a plastic pulp.

Ok never mind I got it open. Guess it's time to buy some batteries. The only good thing about N64 memory cards is the battery just pops in and out of it's own battery holder. So no soldering as well as no need to buy those expensive battery holders which aren't cheap unless you buy them in bulk.

I wish all battery operated cartridge games used this same type of battery holder.
    Last edited by needler420; 06-25-2013 at 07:07 PM.