Today I was at the flea market and found a box full of complete games. These are complete right down to the maps, manauls, posters, journals, and all the other stuff that came with them: (Note that these are all IBM versions)

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar
Ultimate V: Warriors of Destiny
Worlds of Ultima: The Savage Empire
Ultima Worlds of Adventures 2: Martian Dreams
Ultima VI: The False Prophet
Ultima VII: The Black Gate
AD&D: Shadow Sorcerer
Star Trek 25th Anniversary
Maniac Mansion
Magic Candle II: The Four and Forty
AD&D Dark Sun: Shattered Lands
AD&D Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager
AD&D: Menzoberranzan
AD&D: Al-Qadim The Genie's Curse
Shadow Caster

I paid $16 for the whole box, so I already knew from that I had gotten a good deal. A quick eBay check confirms that, as these Ultima games can go for $20+, and it appears Maniac Mansion is worth more than $50. My question is though, what should I look out for when I'm out hunting? What are the big name titles that are worth a lot? If I wouldn't have found all these at once like this, chaces are I would have never bought them. I see older PC stuff often, so this concerns me. I don't like passing up stuff thats worth this much. Another question, for older PC games like this, is there are general price that all games are worth? I left behind stuff that I never heard of. If, for example, any late 80's-early 90's PC game is worth at least $3 or $4, maybe I should go back. Anyway, in general, I'd like some hints from you more experienced folk.

If you're a PC collector, and you know what these are worth, please let me know what I can expect to get. If you're interested in buying/trading for any of these, there'll all trade bait as well .

-Hitman-