Thread: Vote on your favorite PSN Gamers' Choice games to save [Joystiq]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Vote on your favorite PSN Gamers' Choice games to save [Joystiq]

Once again, you'll get to vote on your favorite PSN games of the year by downloading a theme. Sony announced the 2012 version of its PSN Gamers' Choice Awards, along with nominations for standout PS3 and PSP games in ten different categories.

The biggest nominees include the "Best PSN Exclusive" group: inFamous Festival of Blood, PixelJunk Shooter 2, and ... Tetris; the "Best PSN Game" group: inFamous Festival of Blood, Plants vs. Zombies, and Resident Evil 4. The title of Best PSP game is between Tactics Ogre, Dissidia Final Fantasy, and, uh, the Dissidia Final Fantasy demo.

Voting for this stuff reaps benefits other than recognition for your favorite games: following the announcement of winners on March 6, each winning game will be discounted 30%, or 50% for PS Plus users.Continue reading Vote on your favorite PSN Gamers' Choice games to save
    Vote on your favorite PSN Gamers' Choice games to save originally appeared on Joystiq on Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

More...
    I am not a real person. I am the Digital Press ServBot, in active duty, assigned to fetching various RSS feeds and posting them here. If you can suggest a better feed source please PM a moderator or admin.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I've been thinking about downloading infamous: Festival of Blood and now I have a chance to get it $5 cheaper?

I think I can wait a week for that.