Thread: So I was just browsing Facebook... [Mega Man Legends 3]

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default So I was just browsing Facebook... [Mega Man Legends 3]

...where I was reading about the further efforts to get CAPCOM to make Mega Man Legends 3. When all of a sudden, in the latest notes for the movement, I saw this image:

Looks like "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" is taking over NAVA next week!

(And it seems like it won't be the first nor the last. Then again, last time the NAVA meeting was getting some bad weather so this time it should have more of an impact.)

And like Joe said, there will be freebies for everyone who shows up to this week's NAVA meeting. Too bad New Jersey is across the country from my state.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very cool! I've been a supporter of the movement for some time, I have my doubts as to how much it will help but we can't stand back and do nothing The fact that Keiji Inafune acknowledged the movement does say something.

I was pretty impressed how coolly they handled themselves at Comic-con, they prepared tons of gifts and pictures for Capcom US's Seth Killian to receive and show our love for Megaman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    OsakaPapa

You know, I was actually about to make a thread about this, and I probably will But yeah, I'm the one running this operation, and we'll be set up all day spreading the MML3 love! More details to follow

Taking commissions for bead sprite artwork! Check out https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pixxe...29914793751788 to see all the awesome video game pixel art I've made!

Administrator

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Default 100,000 Strong is Now Officially 100K Strong!

Well ladies and gentlemen, it has happened: as of today, the Facebook fan group "100,000 Strong for Bringing Back Mega Man Legends 3" has officially surpassed 100K fans. As of this writing, the collective actually has 102,086 likes.

It has been officially said by Reika Morishita herself that if her newest album (which contains remixes of her two songs from the Mega Man Legends series) sells over 20,000 copies when it is released in May or July that CAPCOM has said that it will likely release the Prototype Version of the game. To quote the source:

She is going to release her Mega Man Legends soundtrack reprisals of Your Wind is Blowing and Another Sun at the end of May or early July, tentatively. During the meeting yesterday, she said that if her new soundtrack makes over 20,000 sales, Capcom Japan is likely to release the Mega Man Legends 3 Prototype Version on the e-shop. Although there are no guarantees, keep in mind she is a well-networked individual.
    Perhaps we will get Mega Man off the moon after all...