Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Megas View Post
Wasn't that you going off on some girl, iJustine, in one of your videos (your 500th?), calling her a "slut" and/or a "whore" and other horrible things, over and over again, because she wasn't a "real gamer", yet she managed to amass a following, and then in your ravings started bragging up the fact that you had a complete set of licensed NES games, as if that gives you free license to be a crude, misogynistic jerk? Man, I found that whole display to be extremely distasteful and off putting. Perhaps there was something more to it that I wasn't aware of and it was a mutual tongue in cheek sort if exchange or something, but I didn't get that impression at all.

Wait, I just searched it up...this is the one I'm thinking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQU5BAUJjM

It was a random sort of thing when I first came across it. I'd seen 2 of your other videos before it, but I didn't want to watch anymore after this one.
Oh yeah, that was definitely me. I was a little rough there and maybe saying slut was a bit much but she only made that channel to leech money from video game fans out there and she barely even knows what she's playing half the time. If you ever watch her gaming videos (God help you) she's making money from basically turning the game on and making fun of the game for about a hour. Again, I don't wanna twist your arm or nothing to watch my nuttie show but her gaming channel is just a joke.