Quote Originally Posted by tubeway View Post
It's a very lazy selection of material that you've produced (not only in type but execution), and having it under the umbrella of the PlayStation Collecting channel makes it sound like users should expect something more significant, original or interesting than what you're presenting. Items you label as "reviews," such as the Enslaved presskit are barely that; you didn't even show any footage of the discs being played. These are all videos that random Youtube users do a better job of producing on a daily basis, and with much less self fanfare.

I suppose I was expecting more real PSX collecting information; perhaps something akin to a YouTube version of Dangerboy's PSX collecting site, as opposed to another "Oh, look at this crap I bought." channel.
well thats you're opinion and you're entitled to it I've had a lot of positive reactions on the channel, but it's always good to hear a different sound.

As it is about collecting, I show the items not the gameplay.. since personally I'm not interested in the gameplay of most games.

And about the fanfare, I'm just notifying and trying to spread the word. Not telling you it's the greatest thing ever made, just getting the word out for those who are interested

----------------
A new video has been posted on our YouTube channel, a video review of the Playstation 2 press kits for Colin McRae Rally 3 and Prisoner of War.

Check it out at http://www.playstationcollecting.com...t-video-review