Quote Originally Posted by kirbykirb View Post
Just added pics so you guys could know what I'm talking about:

This is super mario world, instead of starting normally you just play out in zones.'

My goal is going to be simple; basically modify it to be a nintendo/mario cabinet. Yes I can use mame, or a pc hooked up and emulator but for $300 complete it saves a complete hassle and and basically its a super nintendo cabinet!
This is the exact same cabinet I used to play on the ferry boat and at Funplex when I was a kid. I read somewhere that they were intended to be used only in Japan but it appears that it is more common in the USA than people imagine. A lot of us got to play on these things.

Too bad the versions of MAME that run on Xbox, Wii and the Ouya don't support this rom. These Nintendo Super System Roms were not added to the set until later, so these older console versions will say files are missing. I downloaded a full matching rom pack but these games were not even included.

I hope maybe someday I could save up for a house so I'd have room to collect cool things such as these. (and more games for what I actually do have)