Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Got these on Monday.

$14 shipped from GameTZ. I've been looking for Reservoir Dogs for a while.

The AD&D module sets are pretty much complete, and include two extra ones. I got those for $3, but I plan to trade 'em away. I wanted to sell them... but their condition leaves a lot to be desired. The Smokey Bear comic is oddly hilarious, and that set me back fifty cents. The Zip 100 USB drive is new in box and cost me $5 (this was $8 yesterday but I went back for it today.)

Star Wars Rebellion is complete and cost me $3 (well, the CD is in a sleeve, it doesn't have a case...) The GC Universal Studios game was $4 at Gamestop. The CDs:

Reel Big Fish: Why do they rock so hard? (too scratched / unrippable)
    Frank Zappa: Make A Jazz Noise Here
    John Mellencamp: Uh-huh
    John Mellencamp: Whenever We Wanted
    DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince - He's The DJ, I'm The Rapper (replaces my older, beat up copy)

The CDs were $1 each with the exception of Make A Jazz Noise Here, that was $2.

And apparently I missed out on a ton of PS1 games. Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Strawberry (Level 2) allyourblood's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, not gonna mention the Rick Astley CD? Or was this some sort of a bizarre, photo-Rick Roll?

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by allyourblood View Post
    Hey, not gonna mention the Rick Astley CD? Or was this some sort of a bizarre, photo-Rick Roll?

Just as planned... yeah... that's the ticket!
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    haasinhampton

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post

Just as planned... yeah... that's the ticket!
    I feel rick rolled just looking at that pic.
    Autobots. Roll out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yesterday I posted a couple things that I picked up at Wal*Mart. I was at a different one today and I must say that when it comes to clearance at Wally World, YMMV. They had the same NDS headset that I paid $2 for on clearance for $14 and where one store had the PS2 accessory pack for $15, this one wanted $30 on clearance, just for the 2 memory cards.

JY

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did the lot sale again....

At the bottom of a box I scrounged a lonely Game.com, no stylus or anything. I looked it over and it was in pretty rough shape. Duke Nukem 3D ($0.25) was in there so I pulled it out and got it. Other than that I got a manual-less copy of Namco Museum vol. 3 (PSX) for $0.50. I really didn't get anything else.

Oh, and no attempt to outdo Kitsune or anything , but I got a loose 8-track Doobie Brothers album. My 2XL needs some China Grove!

(And I have a really small 8-track library, consisting of 3, now 4 tapes)
    Last edited by Ryaan1234; 07-22-2010 at 11:58 AM.
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Insert Coin (Level 0) yoshilime53's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Genesis 3 boxed: 20
    Sega channel with power adapter: Free with genesis
    GBA boxed, new: free (kinda)
    10 dollar bill: FREE

As i was walking near the back of the flea market, i spotted the genesis box. After checking its contents, which had the power adapter controller and bagged system, i asked the price. 20 bucks. not bad. i looked more in the box, some nes games, jurrrastic park yada yada. But i saw this odd looking thing...Sega channel? It looked cool, and it might be worth something so i put it on top of the box. I showed it to him, and he still said 20, so i guess it was free?

Anyway, my dad kept nagging me to make sure everything was in the boxes etc...I Thought it was annoying, but when i got home i realized i had forgotten the attena. Im not sure if it was just ,missing i forgot to dig it out of the box but im mad.

Anyone know what the sega channel is worth?

As i was walking by another stand, i saw a boxed 5200, kinda ragged box. The 5200 looked brand new, the controllers and power supply still in their respective cardboard holders/boxes, and 2 boxed games...for 40 dollars. Now dont get me wrong, id buy that up instantly, but i am in a 58 dollar debt, and the 5200 will only raise it to 98, which is something i just wont allow. I was dismayed at leaving such a thing behind, but as i was walkign away or looking at something, i noticed a green object. Upon further investigation, it was a 10 dollar bill! Sweet! Now my debt is 10 dollars lower, bringing it to 48 dollars!

Oh and the Game boy advance boxed new is a gift from my dad, he found it at a garage sale.It has never been used, and has all the instruction books with it, in their baggies.

Bell (Level 8) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaan1234 View Post
    I did the lot sale again....

At the bottom of a box I scrounged a lonely Game.com, no stylus or anything. I looked it over and it was in pretty rough shape. Duke Nukem 3D ($0.25) was in there so I pulled it out and got it. Other than that I got a manual-less copy of Namco Museum vol. 3 (PSX) for $0.50. I really didn't get anything else.

Oh, and no attempt to outdo Kitsune or anything , but I got a loose 8-track Doobie Brothers album. My 2XL needs some China Grove!

(And I have a really small 8-track library, consisting of 3, now 4 tapes)
    Ummm... I forgot.

I also got a PSX (I think...) carrying case for a buck. It's a soft back-pack looking thing that I think is for a PSX system, it is emblazoned with the original PS1 style logo. I also got copy of HeroQuest (for $2!). I saw HeroQuest sitting on a stack of books in the corner and did a "WTF?" style double take. Yes, it's the original 1989 Milton Bradley board game. I wish I had friends that are interested in this stuff so we can play . The box is a little beat up, but it seems complete. I'm going to look at it later. It's going to go to eBay for the "Ryaan1234 needs a car" fund .
    Check my auctions here! I am in the business of finding off-beat things, including video game stuff!

View my collection!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There was a punk band called Peter and the Test Tube Babies that did an album of all Rick Astley covers, it was titled Shit Factory. What a hoot!

Insert Coin (Level 0) Flames to Ash's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Flames to Ash

I got Donkey Kong Land 2 and Star Wars for the Game Boy for $1 each at a garage sale.

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Got this in the mail today:

Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I didn't find that much of interest today, top gun for NES CIB for $3 and hudson hawk sealed for $20. (Honestly, who donates sealed games to goodwill?) I bought both of them and asked the manager if he saw anything else of the such in, and he said a sealed terminator 2 for NES came in with the others but was sold already. To bad, someone probably opened it. There were also some disney laserdiscs, they were cool but $7 a piece so i didnt get them...I hate how my goodwill figured out what laserdiscs were and stopped thinking they were records and pricing them $1.