Thread: Japanese Sega Saturn and Bomberman multitap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Firebomber7

Default Japanese Sega Saturn and Bomberman multitap

I've got a Japanese Sega Saturn set (on hold) and a Saturn Bomberman multi-player set I put together. Hopefully this will interest someone!

We've got Saturn Bomberman on the right, a sealed copy of Saturn Bomberman for Sega Net on the left, 2 analog controllers and 3 regular Saturn pads. Asking $60 OBO plus shipping from Japan OBO.

I've also got a regular multitap (boxed) and can definitely put together another set (grey controllers, perhaps?) to go with this, or put them all together and get you a setup to play Bomberman with 10 players if you want (1 multitap supports up to 7 players, and 2 would get you 10 players). I can also get Bomberman Fight if someone wants.

Sold! - BUT I'm putting together another set with a boxed white Saturn. Stay tuned.
    Here's a boxed Japanese model 1 Saturn set with 2 controllers, all hook-ups, boxed memory cartridge, and 10 games. Asking US$???? plus shipping from Japan, OBO. Quite a few Sega classics in here, making this a very nice set for someone looking at getting into the Saturn (my personal favourite system, along with the PC Engine). The system itself is in awesome condition.

This would be shipped from Japan.

Virtua Fighter
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Fighting Vipers
    NiGHTS
    Christmas NiGHTS
    Daytona USA
    Sega Rally
    Street Fighter Zero (Alpha)
    Vampire Hunter (Night Warriors: DarkStalkers' Revenge)
    Sakura Taisan (Sakura Wars; it's the initial game in Sega's most popular series in Japan. It's an RPG and is a very nice set. The old style Edo-Tokyo map in the photo is from this game).

Other sales:
    Mega Drive/Mega CD lot
    MSX lot
    Last edited by Breetai; 12-06-2009 at 08:54 AM.

Apple (Level 5) Shadow Kisuragi's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a really good deal with shipping out of Japan - I paid $50 + shipping for my loose Saturn + 25 games, but shipping was $100. I'm sure Breetai can find a better shipping method that won't cost $100 and take 10 weeks.

...I spent my money for the next couple weeks, but I would pick this up in a heartbeat if I had it. To whomever picks these items up, they won't disappoint.
    Last edited by Shadow Kisuragi; 11-29-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Firebomber7

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Kisuragi View Post
    This is a really good deal with shipping out of Japan - I paid $50 + shipping for my loose Saturn + 25 games, but shipping was $100. I'm sure Breetai can find a better shipping method that won't cost $100 and take 10 weeks.

...I spent my money for the next couple weeks, but I would pick this up in a heartbeat if I had it. To whomever picks these items up, they won't disappoint.
    My price doesn't include shipping. Shipping is about US$75 and takes 1 week with insurance and tracking (that's my estimate based on the last Saturn I sold. I haven't actually weighed this set yet). For 10 week shipping, it's about $40. If you paid $100 shipping and it took 10 weeks for a similar set, you were ripped off.

This set weights a bit under 4Kg, and you can check the fee for that weight HERE at the Japan Post website. Look under EMS for the best shipping, as it's the only way you can get insurance and tracking. I definitely don't rip people off on shipping. The Japanese system already does that!!!

This perticular console is in amazing condition, btw. It's better than my personal Saturn. I'd switch them, but my own Saturn is in Canada and I'm in Japan.
    Last edited by Breetai; 11-29-2009 at 01:09 AM.

Cherry (Level 1) ErmangelnSeelen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just sent you a pm. I'd like the saturn lot.

I'm also interested in the bomberman one, although really, I'd just like a boxed analog controller (and perhaps a boxed original?) Either way, we can work something out I'm sure