Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: PC Engine/Famicom/Super Famicom reviews & manuals

Insert Coin (Level 0)

Please scan the manual for Super Mario World,Kirby Bowl, and Panel De Pon!!! Thank you so much!!!I love video game den website!

No problem LongDi, I think these games are already in my 'to-do' list, I'll get to them very soon
    I remember the Super Mario World manual being a pain to scan though - it's a large fold-out manual, right ? I wonder if this is why I put that one on hold back then...

Keeper of the Terror Mask Dire 51's Avatar
    Xbox LIVE
    therealdire51

Nice to see an entry for Wanpaku finally. However, there's a little something you're missing from the Omake section: this set of stickers that came with the game. If you'd like to use that scan for your site, feel free.

Wahoo ! Thanks Dire 51 for the set of stickers, my copy didn't come with any. I'll definitely add your scan to the site !!! Thanks mate !!!

Keeper of the Terror Mask Dire 51's Avatar
    Xbox LIVE
    therealdire51

You're welcome.

New review and manual:

Contra - Famicom

New review and manual:

Air Fortress - Famicom

Insert Coin (Level 0)

Hi and thank you for filling my request of Dungeon Master manual

If you are still taking requests can you please upload the manual for Bio Miracle Upa?

Thanks and I really like your website

Sure goatse ! I still take requests, and I have a pretty long list now. But I'm slooooowly going through it
    I'll add Bio Miracle Upa in the future. I'll try to find another copy of the game though, mine is fairly clean and I don't want to damage it. These FDS manuals are so compact, scanning them usually ruins them

New review and manual:

Terra Cresta - Famicom

Apple (Level 5)

Quote Originally Posted by lkermel View Post
    No problem LongDi, I think these games are already in my 'to-do' list, I'll get to them very soon
    I remember the Super Mario World manual being a pain to scan though - it's a large fold-out manual, right ? I wonder if this is why I put that one on hold back then...
    My best effort at scanning and Photoshopping Panel de Pon's manual. I couldn't make it perfectly line up, but it is hopefully adequate.
    5 MB, 300 dpi JPG.
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?nyou7emkld6mtlw
    And the quick reference card.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?edp263zz531h0p7

I saved the scans in PNG as well and will probably try to edit those into a "book" type scan for my own SNES/SFC manual scan collection.
    I don't mind if you want to use my scans if you'd like.

Thanks SparTonberry

Actually, I have already scanned Panel de Pon, but thanks a lot for the scans - I still have a few more games to update from my to-do list before I get to Panel and the other games LongDi wanted. Sorry for the delay mate, I've received a LOT of requests for manual scans and reviews, and I'm slowly (but surely) going through the list. Nearly there, nearly there

Apple (Level 5)

I've never been able to do the Contra Spirits cheats myself. I even disassembled the code that checks button presses (yes, in Contra Spirits and not Contra III) and only found it checking the normally-used buttons (Up, Down, Select, Start, and also explicitly for the L+R+Select+Start soft-reset combination).
    (so if it is indeed checking for Left/Right to make the codes work, must be in some unusual way)

Any one else been able to do it? (No offense. )

Quote Originally Posted by SparTonberry View Post
    I've never been able to do the Contra Spirits cheats myself. I even disassembled the code that checks button presses (yes, in Contra Spirits and not Contra III) and only found it checking the normally-used buttons (Up, Down, Select, Start, and also explicitly for the L+R+Select+Start soft-reset combination).
    (so if it is indeed checking for Left/Right to make the codes work, must be in some unusual way)

Any one else been able to do it? (No offense. )
    They are really tricky to do, but they do work. Because you have to press 'start', then I find it easier to position the cursor on 'option' before you start. But you're right, they are really hard to enter, and it took me several tries each time... the 'stage select' is the hardest, because if you land on 1 player, then you start the selected level in one player mode, but if you land on two players, then the two player mode starts... I hope this helps

New review and manual:

Battle Lode Runner - PC Engine

Also added American Turbografx-16 manuals for Deep Blue, Galaga'88, Gunhed, PC Genjin, Space Harrier & Tiger Road.