Thread: WTT NES Platoon CIB-All papers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTT NES Platoon CIB-All papers

I don't collect CIB's, but happen to have one that I would like to trade since I own a duplicate cart. It's Platoon for NES. The cart is perfect, no writing, marking, etc. The board is still white and the connectors look perfect (like it's never been inserted into a NES...can't exactly blame whoever had it <this game is horrible>). It comes with dust sleeve, manual, styrofoam block, SunSoft registration card, and mini-poster (with ads on the bottom for other games). These are mint. No creases, no spine wear, etc (doesn't appear these have ever been looked at or opened). The box is intact and in pretty good shape. The edges are worn in places and there are a couple of creases here and there. I am interested in NES carts only. I would really like to get a 52 in 1 cart for this but am open to any reasonable offer (once again, I don't need any CIB's). I'll pay shipping on my end, you pay shipping on yours. I'm at work so I can't offer pics right now but I should be able to get some tonight if you want to see the condition. PM me with any offers!
    Update: It also has an ad for Nintendo Power Magazine inside (I finally had a chance to look at everything last night, still no pics...but I can get some if you're interested).
    Last edited by Draven; 12-04-2008 at 09:21 AM.