Happy Birthday Dreamcast!
-How many games do you own?
16. 15 US and a Japanese copy of Zombie Revenge
-When did you get your DC?
January 07
-What made you decide to get a Dreamcast?
I'd been looking at one for a while, and they were dirt cheap. My local used shop had them for $25 each, while still selling SNES's for $50. Plus, back then I only had 3 other systems.
-What was the first DC game you played?
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
-What was the first DC game you owned?
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
-How many Controllers do you own?
5. One came with my dreamcast, and the used shop I bought it from sold them for $2 each, so I picked up 3 more for backups and MP. Then, a few months ago, I bought a boxed dreamcast for $20 on craigslist with one included.
-What are your favorite dreamcast games?
Grandia 2, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Bangai-O, Virtua Tennis.
-What's the worst DC game you've played?
Bomberman Online. Just didn't like it.
-What are your favorite MP games?
Virtua Tennis, Virtua Cop 2 (courtesy of Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1) and Sega Swirl.
-What's your favorite DC find?
I went to a newly opened pawnshop and found a mint, complete copy of Bangai-O. The guy used eBay to set his prices (Sword of the Berzerk for $40?!) but he must of missed that one because he looked at it for a second and said $10. Not only that, but I had a copy of Eragon for the 360 that I was going to sell to him in my car and we just ended up trading game for game. Pretty sweet.
-What's your favorite game you got for free?
I didn't really get any game for free unless you count trading Bangai-O for Eragon.
-How often do you play your DC?
Not as often as I'd like. With 9 systems it's hard to set off enough time for each one.
-Favorite Memory centered around the DC?
A few weeks after I got mine my friend came over and we played Sega Swirl, Virtua Cop, and Virtua Tennis until pretty late into the night. Another memory is when I took my DC on vacation with me and spent almost 4 straight hours playing one of Crazy Taxi's Minigames, where you had to take a guy to the other side of the map w/o falling in the ocean. I forget my best score, but it was better then the 10th ranked guy on Twingalaxies leaderboards.