How many games do you own for the Dreamcast?

78 original games. 56 US, 20 Japanese, and 2 UK. I may have a few burns around here too...

When did you get your DC?

About a week after launch. I missed out on getting one on launch day since I didn't pre-order and had to wait for a second shipment.

What made you decide to get a DC?

I became a huge fan of the Saturn after buying one on the cheap from Blockbuster. Once other rental stores in my area started dumping Saturn games I fell in love with Sega all over again. Plus I really wanted a home version of House Of The Dead 2.

What was the first DC game you played?

Sonic Adventure at a demo unit at Toys R Us.

What was the first DC game you owned?

Soul Calibur. It would have been Sonic Adventure but I got a defective copy and had to wait for a new batch to come in.

How many controllers do you have?

4 standard including a green millenium controller (oooohhhh!). I also have two import light guns, a Mad Catz light gun, Virtual On twinsticks, and I think there is a fishing controller around here somewhere.

What are your favorite DC games?

Virtual On, Shenmue, Soul Calibur, Rez, Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, House Of The Dead 2, Confidential Mission, Samba De Amigo, Phantasy Star Online...

What's the worst DC game you've played?

Slave Zero, Trickstyle...

What are your favorite multiplayer games?

Chu Chu Rocket, Puzzle Fighter, Typing Of The Dead, Soul Calibur, Phantasy Star Online....

What's your favorite DC find?

Marvel vs Capcom 2 for $5 at a pawn shop.

What's your favorite game that you got for free?

I'm sure I got a bunch of games as gifts but I can't remember which at this point.

How often do you play your DC?

Not too often. But I got a VGA box to hook mine up to my HDTV last month and have been playing a lot of Virtual On lately.

Do you have a favorite memory centered around the DC?

Bringing it home at showing my then girlfriend now wife Soul Calibur. "Cool intro but how does the gameplay look?", she asked. I think we played that game all weekend only taking breaks for food and snoo-snoo.

Aaron