Quote Originally Posted by Frankie_Says_Relax View Post
Thanks for sharing, your story is a much appreciated contribution to this ancient thread.

However, in my original time working on this thread as well as all the years prior and the years that followed, I found that there will always been a set of gamers/collectors that will always deny the harmful effects of blowing into cartridges and live convinced that there's nothing wrong with it/that it's a completely reasonable practice to partake in.

I am completely and totally done trying to convince any last person who believes that no damage can be had from blowing into cartridges. I've had it up to here (points at a space about a foot above my head) with people who think that the procedure is harmless and that no amount of evidence says otherwise, so please don't expect any further examination of the process from me.

I'll leave the "mythbusting" to Jamie and Adam in the future.
Well I wouldn't give up, I actually didn't even think about it being harmful intel this thread was reincarnated. I just started using canned air instead because its easier and I always have it around. But after reading this I will never blow on a cart ever again, the science makes perfect sense.

So there's still hope for stopping this practice for people that just didn't ever think about it, like me.

...And I am greatful for the knowledge.