I just added the list of 25 worst Nintendo 64 games.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberfluxor View Post
Can only guess what #1 is, right? I know most will say Daikatana, but I own and have played it. Although it sucks, it don't quite feel as though it's the worst for some reason.
Actually, there are 11 Nintendo 64 games that are worse than Daikatana.

Quote Originally Posted by lendelin View Post
I'm surprised that Starfox 64 isn't higher up in the list. The game was my favorite for the system, great shooter, well designed, and the replay value if you go after high scores is fantastic.
I completely agree. Star Fox 64 is one of my favorite video games ever. At one point, I had the enemy patterns memorized and could get medals on every stage in one try.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Oscuro View Post
I'm a bit disappointed that Extreme G 2 didn't get onto the list
Actually, I'm surprised Extreme-G is as high as it is. I remember both versions being decent, but not superb. I'm also surprised Donkey Kong 64 is so high on the list. It was a great looking, well-produced game, but I don't think it deserved a 9.1.

Believe it or not, Super Smash Bros. scored a 7.9 overall...not quite high enough to make it onto the list. In fact, there are a lot of great games that didn't make the cut - 007: The World Is Not Enough, BattleTanx: Global Assault, Harvest Moon 64, Mario Party, Mortal Kombat 4, Pokemon Snap, Quake II, StarCraft 64, Top Gear Rally, etc.