A few weeks ago, I happened upon a Saturn Action Replay 4M Plus at a local store, and bought it thinking that someone here would need one and not want to spend an arm and a leg on ebay, or wait for a Play-Asia shipment.

I already have one, so I'd like to give it a good home for $20 shipped within the US, to Canada, and to APOs (in a sturdy box of course).

Paypal preferred, as I intend to make a purchase from Micro Center with the funds. Or, if any of you just happen to have a Micro SD card lying around, or can get one locally cheap... I will trade this for a 1-2 GB card and a USB reader... or maybe just the card.

The Action Replay is in the top left corner. All the other stuff was traded.

The details:
- has had one previous owner. was sold new from McVans Video Games in Evansville, IN (I only know this from noticing their identifying sticker they put on EVERYTHING THEY SELL and asking about it) and was recently traded in at the Book & Music Exchange (also in Evansville). I purchased it on January 18.

-has not been tested, because a friend is currently borrowing my one functioning Saturn. Early versions of this cartridge have had issues with Vampire Savior and Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, and can be modified to resolve this issue. I thought the one I have had this problem -- it turned out it just needed to be cleaned. If there are any problems with this cartridge, report them to me immediately, so this can be resolved quickly.

With this cartridge, almost every Saturn game from around the world is playable, with two notable exceptions: the US version of Panzer Dragoon Saga (gives an error message) and King of Fighters '95 (a proprietary ROM cart storing extra data is needed to play this game, and the Saturn only has one cartridge slot).

Any further questions can be addressed to me either by posting in this thread, or sending me a message through PM.