Dave’s Spring Cleaning Come Early Sale. I decided that I needed to trim the fat and move some things out of my room. I need to make some money to help pay off a debt, after a four month stint in Europe, so I thought that this might be a way to help make a little extra cash to help pay off my debt. I really do not have any set prices in mind, though I do realize that some of the items are dirt common while others are much rarer. This being said, I want to sell this stuff for fair prices, and if things are not selling for good enough prices, then I’ll just sell the rest on eBay, but I thought that I would give you guys a shot at it first. Pictures are available for many of the items, and can be viewed at the link below. Please PM me with offers. I really do not want to use Paypal unless I am dealing with an international buyer…

More items to be added in the next few days, so keep checking.

Pictures:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v315/tracker465/

Famicom:

Famicom Zapper – Grey, has a little speaker built into the zapper for when one shoots something, making more noise, trying to simulate an actual gun.

NES Controllers:

Double Play Head to Head System – Boxed, though missing the manual.

NES Max – Complete, contains box, manual and controller. Manual is a bit crinkled

NES Controller – Manufactured by Pelican, made around 1999 or 2000 I think. Nice controller mimicking the style of a Super NES or Dogbone controller. Contains, box, controller and small info sheet.

NES Games:

Maxi 15 – Unlicensed Game brought to us by Home Entertainment Suppliers in Australia. Contains 15 unlicensed Nintendo games from AVE, Color Dreams, etc. Highlights include Tiles of Fate, Krazy Kreatures, Blackjack, Deathbots, Chiller, Solitaire and Menace Beach. Cartridge only.

Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes of the Lance – Cartridge, manual and box.

Solomon’s Key – Cartridge, box and manual, though the box is a bit smashed in and has a small rectangle cut out of the back and a small hole punched in the front.

Spiritual Warfare – Contains cart, manual (fairly uncommon) and box.

Super Pitfall – Contains box and cartridge.

Quattro Sports – Contains cartridge, box and manual.

Golf – Yummy black box Nintendo game, contains box, manual and cartridge. Box has a little strip of tape on the bottom, though it may be removable.

Impossible Mission 2 – Contains Manual, box and AVE sleeve

Metal Fighter – Contains cartridge and manual

Castle of Deceit – box, manual and cartridge. Manual has some rental address stamped on it.

Loose Cartridges, NES:

Burai Fighter
Bomberman
Dragon Spirit
Demon Sword (has Fox written on the back in marker)
Dungeon Magic – Has lots of sticker residue on the back
Freedom Force – dirt on the front, and a few scratches on the back
10 Yard Fight
Blaster Master – 2 small black marks on the back
Sky Shark
Infiltrator
Skate or Die 2
Track & Field 2 – has black marker marks on it, as seen in photo, and some sticker residue (probably removable)
Legacy of the Wizard
Iron Tank – has sticker residue, removable
The Mafat Conspiracy
Section Z
Top Gun
Tiger Heli
Platoon – dirt on the cartridge, removable, I am just too lazy to do so
Taboo
Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Commando – label damage
Magic Darts
Silent Service – slight peeling of label in corner
Captain Planet & the Planeteers
Karate Champ
Thundercade
Guerrilla War
Knight Rider – bottom part of cartridge seems to be bleached or something
Kid Niki – label is faded, and slightly ripped. Fun game though.
Hydlide – front and back labels riddled with other labels
Zen Intergalactic Ninja – some sticker residue on back.
Zanac
Anticipation
Toobin
Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom
Pyramid
Road Runner
Venice Beach Volleyball
Pesterminator
Silent Assault x 2 (one has peeling label on the back, other has sticker residue on back)
Captain Comic – upside down label on it. Cart also has some minor black marks on it, probably removable
Jurassic Boy – Sachen’s Sonic the Hedgehog clone for NES
Bee 52

Sega Genesis:

Bible Adventures – Sega Genesis, cartridge is complete with box and manual. Box is slightly smashed in on the left side, though is okay otherwise.

Gameboy:

Klax – Gameboy Color, loose.

NIV Bible – Gameboy – Wisdom Tree game, contains the NIV Bible as well as the 20 Lost Levels of Joshua. Also contains manual, box, and coupon for some money off of the PC game Joshua.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Complete cartridge, contains box and manual. For Gameboy Advance

Joshua – Contains box, manual and cartridge

Spiritual Warfare – Box and cartridge. I thought I had a manual for this, but cannot seem to find it at the moment. Will keep looking.

Exodus – cartridge and manual only.

Playstation:

Suikoden – Playstation game by Konami, non greatest hits version. Contains manual also.

Plug N Play Stuff:

Biblical Time Voyager – Plug and Play system, containing all of the Wisdom Tree games. I have not seen too many of these around, unfortunately it does not contain the box or manual.
Promo / Misc Stuff:

Bible Adventures Demo – Nice promo video advertising Bible Adventures for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The advertisement repeats several times, and displays a version of Bible Adventures that is still being programmed, a nice demo version with several graphics changes.

Werewolf – Nice comic book providing the story to the Werewolf Nintendo game.

Freaky Mario – Old school-styled Mario, from back in the day. I found this a few years ago, and although I enjoy it, I really don’t have the room for him, if someone makes a decent offer on him. Sorry for the bad pictures, I only have a scanner. The second picture shows better what his face looks like.

Empty American Game Cartridges case & circuit board – unused

Gauntlet case…This one is weird. Found in the hands of a Wisdom Tree programmer, a Gauntlet shell. The labels on the front and back are completely intact, screws, everything, but there is no circuit board on the inside! Hmm, dunno exactly what this was for, maybe to promote the game or an idea of how to develop the Wisdom Tree/Color Dreams cases (which look drastically different), and it is not clear how this ended up with Wisdom Tree either.

Unused NES boxes – Bible Buffet and Sunday Funday

4 Unused Tengen RBI Baseball cartridge Labels

Data East games promo flier/poster, NES games

Tombs & Treasures Map/Poster for NES

RBI Baseball Poster – For the NES game

Wisdom Tree promo fliers – I have 4, two similar ones for NES, a second design for NES, and then a design for the PC

Tradewest Promo Flyer/Poster – contains sports games for NES, SNES and Gameboy

NBA Allstar Poster – back side has promo for NES, SNES and Gameboy games

Wisdom Tree Promo – Promoting the game Bible Adventures. Made of cardboard, quite large, as one can see, by comparing it to the size of the Nintendos next to it. Other stuff in the picture not included, only the cardboard promo display is for sale.