Well on some songs, the rythm makes you drive. When i get into the mood, with the music. Faster the rythm, the faster i'll drive and the slower.....

Anyways i was driving with my woman going to the thrifts(to drop off for a change) and some ass gets behind me. Now it's about the 5th song (Don't stop now...don't stop now) and i speed up a little as the song picks up. I'm speeding, maybe 7 over (37 in a 30). Guys on my ass(rice). picks up once more, and i'm at 40+. then it starts to slow(stop.....now.....stop...............now) and i'm slowly dropping to 40, 37, 35. Ass in back of me has had it. here i am laughing with my woman and he floors it passing me at about 40-45. and there we go right in front of the police station and a cop. BAM. I'm speeding, i slow and am behind him at the next light. guy is warrioed looking in his rear mirror, I got tinted windows, and i just pointing and laughing at him. Green light. cop is to the left of me and floors it, and i slowdown, he cuts in front of me and there go the lights.
muhahahahahahahaha