Carried over from old forum

It's easy, really.

HOW TO PLAY: Write a game review on ANY video game from ANY era for ANY console. It can be as long or as short as you like. It can be in just about any format (text, MS Word, HTML, etc). Five judges will rank the entries, and prizes will be awarded to the top three.

THE CATCH: Your reviews aren't going to be reviewed on accuracy, depth, or even style. They're going to be reviewed on HUMOR. You're a comedian, make some clever observations about the game; compare the game to your life; entertain us.

THE JUDGES: Board members "Sniderman", "Sothy", "Punkoffgirl" and "Raccoon Lad" and I will be your judges. I chose these four specifically because in the past their posts have made me laugh out loud. I have effectively removed the "favorites" from this contest.

THE DEADLINE: The contest deadline is 12pm noon EDT Friday, July 19th, which gives you two weeks plus the holiday weekend to concoct something. Send your review to me at digitalpress@email.com and I'll work with the other judges from there.

THE PRIZES: Good stuff. There will be a first, second, and third place prize. The first place prize is a lovely Sega Nomad with battery pack and three Genesis games! Come on, that's gotta be worth putting a little effort in for.

THE FINE PRINT: The ones we give overall "thumbs up" to will be permanently moved to the Digital Press game reviews site (http://www.digitpress.com/reviews.htm ), so I'd prefer if you reviewed a game that is NOT already listed there.

HINT: Pictures will really help your cause, but they're not required.