· 2 control panel configurations were made – one using buttons (the original version) and one using track balls.
· 100m Yard Dash: The scoring system is - 20 points per hundredth of a second under 14; 30 points per hundredth of a second under 11.
· 100m: If both players finish in a tie, the guy from Tutankham will appear and award you 1,000 bonus points.
· High Jump: miss your first two jumps and successfully qualify on the third. A mole will appear and award you 1,000 bonus points.
· Javelin: Run as fast as you can and hold the button down until you reach 80 degrees. The javelin should fly off the top of the screen, hit a bird, and award you 1,000 bonus points.
· Long Jump: If you hit the take-off board it makes a speed increase, but if you do it twice in a row something happens that makes you go farther, and possibly even more for a 3rd time. And something similar in the Javelin for consecutive 'non foul' throws makes a difference.
· Long Jump: Three jumps with same result will get a (cannot remember what) to scroll from right to left and award a 1000 bonus.
· BUG: Throws of 100m or further in the Javelin event will cause a counter wrap-around, so a 100m12 throw will be logged as 0m12 (and will not qualify you)!