· Whenever you see the 4 guys who jump on each other’s shoulders, get real close to them and hit them very fast using either the circular attack or the sun armor (vertical attack), from bottom to top. If none of the other 3 guys hit the ground or move, you’ll get 10,000 points.
· Find the stars that are hidden in the stone tablets. Finding 7 will net 70,000 points. On level 13 there is a hidden star that will award you 1 million points! Repeatedly shoot near the right-most star when several of them appear near the tree (about 1/2 way through the level).
· Finish a level and hold the stick DOWN+LEFT. If the time remaining matches the hundredths part of your score, you’ll get 10,000 points. The easiest way to get it is just let the time run to 00, and make sure your score is xxx000-xxx090.
· You can jump on the big birds and ride them to the end of a level if don't have the bear power-up.
· BUG: The original ROM set has a bug in the code which lets player 2 start a game when player 1 is already playing. You need to set a DIP switch to enable this behavior (it is usually on by default). If you press 2 while player 1 is playing a 1-player game, it will check if you have one or more credits before it registers that you're now in a 2-player game, but it won't deduct the credit.
· BUG: The original set has some code that's not in the 2nd. It seems to be blanking out seven characters on the screen, possibly the word “player 1” or “player 2”.
· BUG: In the original set, if player 2 starts while player 1 is already playing, it says “player 2” instead of “player 1” at the top right.
· BUG: In the original set, the first screen of says "ALL RIGHT RESERVED" (the “S” is missing). This was fixed in the 2nd set.