· After completing board 7, you’ll go back to board 4. This sequence (4-5-6-7) will continue until you reach board 144.
· At board 8 and up, all the prizes are the 5,000 point beer.
· You get an intermission after completing boards 1,3,5,7, and 9. There are 3 different intermissions, and those for boards 7 and 9 are the same as board 5.
· The monsters will not turn blue on board 14, and also on board 16 and higher.
· On board 16, Junior slows down to the same speed as boards 1 & 2.
· BUG: “Booey” – It’s possible to harmlessly pass through a monster!
· BUG: Kill screen – If you reach board 144, you’ll find the walls are missing and there will be random bits of graphics scattered around (picture #1). The game will automatically advance past this board. If you complete the next board (145, which is the same as board 2, only blue), you’ll find board 146 is much the same except only the character graphics will be shown – all of which are able to freely move around! Since there’s no dots to eat, there’s no way to advance any further, unless you use the game’s rack advance option (if you do, you’ll find board 147 is exactly the same, and board 148 crashes/resets the game).