|Atari Video Computer System / 2600|
· At power-up, press and hold SELECT, and then press and hold RESET. You’ll get a completely empty playfield (picture #1). If you do this during a game, the screen will show exactly how everything was when you did the trick. This trick will cause the title screen to constantly stay on - the demo mode will not appear.
· The action will speed up when certain rounds are reached, and actually decrease later in the game!
· BUG: The manual states you start with 5 lives, and can earn another 5 (at 20k, 50k, 100k, 150k, and 200k), but none after that; however, you earn a free life if you roll the score (at 1 million), and the same point values for free guys will still work..
· BUG: There’s technically only 128 levels; after which the screens with values that weren’t intended, which results in screens with either 1 or no rocks, so you can't get the bonus veggie points).
· BUG: If you stand in the lower-left corner (at the very bottom, and no more than 2 body-widths away from the left edge – picture #2) as the last enemy escapes, you’ll be killed! If you have any reserve lives left, the enemy will likely reappear somewhere other than in a tunnel (ex. in solid dirt or on top of a rock!). Another side-effect of this bug affects the continue feature – you’ll start the new game several levels ahead of where you left off.
· BUG: Although the manual says you can’t, you can pump through a narrow column of soil if you’re very close to it.
· BUG: A rare glitch may appear after rolling the score in which the ghost of a Fygar will suddenly appear somewhere.